Posted to dev@weex.apache.org by 申远 <sh...@gmail.com> on 2019/11/22 07:45:27 UTC

[DISCUSS] Apply for outstanding open source project to COSCL, China

Hi, all

COSCL(China Open Source Cloud League) [1] is an organization founded by
Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, China. Currently, COSCL is
calling for outstanding open source project [2].

I'd like to apply it for Apache Weex, as it's a great opportunity for make
the name of Apache Weex known by more people. I have to submit the
application [3] before the end of today as the deadline is weekened. Please
let me know if there is anything that makes you worried.

*FYI: The following links are all in Chinese, as they don't provide an
English version.*

[1] http://www.coscl.org.cn/about.html
[2] http://www.coscl.org.cn/news/659500/
[3]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/WEEX/Application+for+outstanding+open+source+project+in+COSCL

Best Regards,
YorkShen

申远

Re: [DISCUSS] Apply for outstanding open source project to COSCL, China

Posted by 申远 <sh...@gmail.com>.
Just submitted it before the deadline.

Best Regards,
YorkShen