Posted to user@juddi.apache.org by "Viens, Steve" <St...@FMR.COM> on 2004/05/25 21:20:49 UTC

RE: Can't run the BusinessEntityExample

You can subscribe to developers list by sending an email message to:

  mailto:juddi-dev-subscribe@ws.apache.org

And you can subscribe to the users list by sending an email message to:

  mailto:juddi-user-subscribe@ws.apache.org

I can't quite tell what the problem is from the message below (hard to read) but I did notice that you've got UDDI4j set up to use Apache SOAP instead of Apache Axis. This may not be the problem but I'd recommend using Apache Axis as your SOAP transport.

This looks to be a UDDI4j problem though so I suggest you post your question to that group:

  http://www-124.ibm.com/developerworks/oss/uddi4j/

You can subscribe to that list at this address:

Steve