Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com> on 2016/10/11 18:35:41 UTC

first cut of "select" documentation for UIMA v3

Hi,

I've posted on the wiki a pdf of a chapter of the v3 docs which covers the
"select" facility for working with Feature Structures in the CAS.

It may have some errors; feedback appreciated.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/UIMA/UV3+Iterator+support

-Marshall

Re: first cut of "select" documentation for UIMA v3

Posted by Richard Eckart de Castilho <re...@apache.org>.
Thanks for the comprehensive documentation :)

Jira allowed me to leave some comments directly on the PDF. I
expect if you open the PDF in the page, you should see some
"pins" with attached comments. Mind, I don't know what happens to
them if you replace the PDF with a new one... I expect they would
be lost. Apparently, Jira also allows to conduct discussions on
these pins.

Not sure if the comments/discussions get copied to the mailing
list, so not sure if we should use them for discussion... because...
"if it didn't happen on a mailing list, it didn't happen".

Cheers,

-- Richard