Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by troxlinux <xs...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/08 05:33:36 UTC

FuzzyOcr problem

hi list , I add the FuzzyOcr from the svn to my spamassassin, install
all dependences that FuzzyOcr needs to work, but when they send me an
image it shows me this error:

 amavis[4056]: (04056-06) (!)SA error: FuzzyOcr: /usr/bin/pngtopnm:
Returned [256], skipping...

any idea with this problem?

regardss ..

--
rickygm

http://gnuforever.homelinux.com

Re: FuzzyOcr problem

Posted by René Berber <r....@computer.org>.
troxlinux wrote:

> hi list , I add the FuzzyOcr from the svn to my spamassassin, install
> all dependences that FuzzyOcr needs to work, but when they send me an
> image it shows me this error:
>
>  amavis[4056]: (04056-06) (!)SA error: FuzzyOcr: /usr/bin/pngtopnm:
> Returned [256], skipping...

You should send this to the FuzzyOCR list.

My guess is you probably have a bad netpbm package.  When I see
something like this, I configure FuzzyOCR to keep the temporary files,
then run the commands its using.
--
René Berber