Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Tobias Bocanegra <tr...@apache.org> on 2014/03/26 19:28:46 UTC

AbstractSlingRepository2.login().getRepository() not symmetric

Hi,

It looks like the AbstractSlingRepository2.login() returns a session,
which does not return the same repository object in 'getRepository()'.

I created an issue and will try to provide a patch.
regards, toby

[0] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING-3481

Re: AbstractSlingRepository2.login().getRepository() not symmetric

Posted by Tobias Bocanegra <tr...@apache.org>.
Of course the problem goes further, so that
session.getNode().getSession().getRepository() then does not return
the original repository. so eventually we need to decorate all items
and items of items that return the session again.

regards, toby