Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Yoritaka Sakakura <yo...@powersteeringsoftware.com> on 2005/09/14 02:54:26 UTC

[4.0b6] - /WEB-INF/name/name.application issue

Hi-

I'm working on migrating a JSP app to t4, where the tapestry pages and
jsps live side by side in the same webapp (ServletContext). I was hoping
to use the tapestry sub-app configuration to keep the tapestry
pages/components separate from the jsps (`/tapestry/' for page templates
and `/WEB-INF/tapestry/' for the rest) but ran into a pair of snags:

* page spec resolver looks for url `/Home.page' (template + annotations,
no .page file) in `/WEB-INF/' but not in `/WEB-INF/tapestry/' where the
template lives
* if I add `/WEB-INF/tapestry/Home.page', it finds the page but looks
for the template in `/' but not `/tapestry/'

Is this a bug or am I misunderstanding/abusing the tapestry mechanism?

	Thanks,
		Yori