Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by hg user <me...@gmail.com> on 2023/03/17 19:08:17 UTC

Re: Install plugins into embedded spamassassin

We finally decided to change from the spamassassin included in Zimbra to an
external one invoked by the frontier MTA.

We can configure this new SA freely, with no ties with Zimbra. I installed
4.0 and I'd like to test some other plugins (if I can understand which
should be "mandatory" in 2023),

SA in Zimbra will be kept but all the rules removed but few handling
special cases. I'd also like to "import" the score from the first SA
in this one...