Posted to user@olingo.apache.org by Aki Yoshida <el...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/17 15:12:00 UTC

OSGi bundles for olingo-odata4 server side libs?

Hi,
I noticed that the jars produced by the current olingo-odata4's
SNAPSHOT (4.0.0-beta-03-SNAPSHOT) are not OSGi bundles. Or did I miss
something? I am wondering this because for olingo-odata2, they are
OSGi bundles.

Thanks.
regards, aki

Re: OSGi bundles for olingo-odata4 server side libs?

Posted by Aki Yoshida <el...@gmail.com>.
Hi Christian,
I created OLINGO-632.

regards, aki