Posted to dev@excalibur.apache.org by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org> on 2007/02/13 01:38:44 UTC

missing commit emails for scm@

David Crossley wrote:
> Okay, i have finished updating the license headers.

And now some emails are missing from the svn@ archive.
Some came through but some were rejected by moderator.
Sorry about that.

I assumed that i would have been on the allow list
because i have committed in the past. On Friday i did
some preparatory commits, but forgot to verify scm@ list.
Then on Monday, i forged ahead and did the bulk.

Probably overloaded the moderators and some were rejected
by accident. Sorry.

I have received seven rejections. However many more seem
to be missing going by mail-archives.apache.org
e.g. only shows r505577 [3/16]

How should we handle it?

Should i just send a note to scm@ list?

Or should we go to the effort of generating mail from svn?

-David

Re: missing commit emails for scm@

Posted by Jorg Heymans <jh...@apache.org>.
David Crossley wrote:

> How should we handle it?
>
> Should i just send a note to scm@ list?
>
> Or should we go to the effort of generating mail from svn?

As none of your commits changed behaviour of the framework (i hope ;) i
would not worry too much about the missing commit mails.

Regards
Jorg