Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by Julien Martin <Ju...@reuters.com> on 2005/03/29 14:08:31 UTC

Cactus and j2ee 1.4

Hello,

Can anyone tell me when j2ee 1.4 will be supported by cactus?

Thanks in advance,

Julien.

To find out more about Reuters Products and Services visit http://www.reuters.com/productinfo

the views of Reuters Ltd.

RE: Cactus and j2ee 1.4

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com>.
No idea... I guess when someone will implement it :-)

Thanks
-Vincent