Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by JAMES VANETTEN <JV...@ALLMERICA.COM> on 2000/04/11 21:02:39 UTC

PDF graphics

I have searched for a better set of documentation for 'fop' so I can understand the formatting better but have been unable to find a detailed doc.

I am trying to put graphics into my pdf document but am not able to figure out the syntax. I understand that I would have to use the following tags:

<fo:display-graphic></fo:display-graphic>

Where do I put the source for the graphic.

Thanks
Jim

Re: PDF graphics

Posted by Matthew Cordes <mc...@maine.edu>.
Would Apache's FOP be of interest to you?
try http://xml.apache.org/fop/index.html for more info

-matt

Re: PDF graphics

Posted by "K.C. Jones" <kj...@phoenix-pop.com>.