Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by ? ? <aj...@msn.com> on 2003/05/05 17:37:43 UTC

Problem about play "Apache Soap" with "MIME attachment"

hello everyone!
recently,i'm studying "Apache Soap" working with "MIME attachment".
now i have a problem about the Apache Soap 2.3.1's MIME sample.When i run
the "MimeTestClient",in the client's console there is a error like this:

"[Attributes={}] [faultCode=SOAP-ENV:Server.Exception:]
[faultString=javax/activation/DataSource]
[faultActorURI=/servlet/rpcrouter] [DetailEntries=] [FaultEntries=]"

Are there anyone sccessed to run it?
who can tell me any infomation about this error ?
Thanks!!

</FONT></DIV></html>

免费下载 MSN Explorer:   http://explorer.msn.com/lccn/

Re: Problem about play "Apache Soap" with "MIME attachment"

Posted by Scott Nichol <sn...@scottnichol.com>.
Is your server configured to be able to load classes from
activation.jar?  It does not appear so.  What servlet container are
you using (e.g. Tomcat 3.3.1, Tomcat 4, Resin)?  What instructions
did you follow for installing Apache SOAP in that container?

On 5 May 2003 at 23:37, ? ? wrote:

> hello everyone!
> recently,i'm studying "Apache Soap" working with "MIME attachment".
> now i have a problem about the Apache Soap 2.3.1's MIME sample.When i run
> the "MimeTestClient",in the client's console there is a error like this:
>
> "[Attributes={}] [faultCode=SOAP-ENV:Server.Exception:]
> [faultString=javax/activation/DataSource]
> [faultActorURI=/servlet/rpcrouter] [DetailEntries=] [FaultEntries=]"
>
> Are there anyone sccessed to run it?
> who can tell me any infomation about this error ?
> Thanks!!

> </FONT></DIV></html>

> Ãâ·ÑÏÂÔØ MSN Explorer:   http://explorer.msn.com/lccn/

Scott Nichol

Do not reply directly to this e-mail address,
as it is filtered to only receive e-mail from
specific mailing lists.