Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by kuntalc-techid <ku...@yahoo.com> on 2016/07/05 03:00:51 UTC

Re: A small fraction of messages remaining in queue forever.

Hi, we have faced a similar problem in one of our application. We are yet the
find the exact reason of the problem, but it seemed that problem occurs if
we use Spring DMLC along with dynamic scaling (which requires
*/concurrentConsumer/*and */maxConcurrentConsumer/* parameters to be
specified) and queue prefetch size is > 0.Are you using similar
configuration? If yes, setting prefetch size to 0 will solve the problem.
Please see  Spring DMLC API-doc
<http://docs.spring.io/spring-framework/docs/2.0.x/api/org/springframework/jms/listener/DefaultMessageListenerContainer.html>