Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Lionel Crine <cr...@4dconcept.fr> on 2003/02/12 11:44:08 UTC

sub sitemap whith protected resource

Hello,

Every time I need a pattern I need to pass "cocoon-reload=true" to relaod
the sitemap even it 's unchanged.
The issue is that is really slow, so I've decided to create a sub sitemap
so that only it would be reloaded.

I'm not sure it will works.
The thing is that I need to insert protected patterns into the sub sitemap.

Should I store all the authenticate process into it or only the patterns I
want ?
If it works, how can I be sure "cocoon-reload=true" will reload only the
sub sitemap ?

Lionel