Posted to dev@manifoldcf.apache.org by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/19 02:45:33 UTC

ManifoldCF 0.6 release

Hi folks,

The 0.6 release date is coming up (June 30) and we still have quite a
number of open tickets rattling around.  Of note:

- CONNECTORS-461, which nobody owns but Erlend created
- CONNECTORS-477, where I think we had not settled on a proper
solution (Abe-san's)
- CONNECTORS-470, where there was a lot of progress but we stalled
because the people I was working with apparently got busy (Karl's)
- CONNECTORS-474, which is *almost* done but is still being debugged
and tested (Karl's)
- CONNECTORS-482 and CONNECTORS-483, which are "done" but which await
testing by users that have an ISA proxy (Karl's)

If you own one of these tickets and don't think you'll be done by June
30, now is the time to postpone it to the next release.  For
CONNECTORS-470, if you know of anyone with SharePoint 2010 we can use
as a testbed system, please encourage them to contact me.

Thanks!
Karl

Re: ManifoldCF 0.6 release

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
Piergiorgio,

If you have a 64-bit Windows machine, there is a freely-downloadable
one-click SharePoint 2010 "development" version you may want to
install.  I found it a while back but I don't have access to a 64-bit
machine with 6GB or more.  Or, you can install Windows Server 2008 and
then SharePoint - you may also need MSSQL in there too, although there
was a MSDEV version of SharePoint 2003 and SharePoint 2007 which saved
that step.

Karl

Re: ManifoldCF 0.6 release

Posted by Piergiorgio Lucidi <pi...@apache.org>.
Hi Karl,

Re: Tranlation isues [was: Re: ManifoldCF 0.6 release]

Posted by Erlend Garåsen <e....@usit.uio.no>.
Thanks a lot!

Erlend

--
Erlend Garåsen

Posted by Shinichiro Abe <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Erlend Garåsen <e....@usit.uio.no>.

Posted by Erlend Garåsen <e....@usit.uio.no>.
Thanks a lot!

Sure, I will create a new patch and email the images Karl could not
commit directly to him.

My account problem is not an Infrastructure issue, so I have to resend
the email to root@apache which is the correct recipient. I will do that
right away, so maybe I will be able to commit the patch myself.

Erlend

Posted by Shinichiro Abe <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Erlend Garåsen <e....@usit.uio.no>.