Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Abhinav Sharma <ab...@gmail.com> on 2021/02/02 10:27:04 UTC

Event trigger query

Newbie question: How can I set triggers to stream which execute according
to system time? Eg: I want to sum the elements of streams at 1PM everyday.

RE: Event trigger query

Posted by "Colletta, Edward" <Ed...@FMR.COM>.
You can use a tumbling processing time window with an offset of 13 hours + your time zone offset.

https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-release-1.12/dev/stream/operators/windows.html#tumbling-windows
https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-release-1.12/api/java/org/apache/flink/streaming/api/windowing/assigners/TumblingProcessingTimeWindows.html

This email is from an external source - exercise caution regarding links and attachments.