Posted to dev@phoenix.apache.org by James Taylor <ja...@apache.org> on 2017/10/11 17:01:25 UTC

[DISCUSS] discontinue HBase 1.2 based Phoenix releases

If someone needs Phoenix to continue doing HBase 1.2 based releases, please
volunteer to be release manager. Without a volunteer, releases for HBase
1.2 will not continue.

Thanks,
James

Re: [DISCUSS] discontinue HBase 1.2 based Phoenix releases

Posted by James Taylor <ja...@apache.org>.
If someone is willing to do the RM work, then we can continue. Otherwise,
we don't have anyone to do the work (which usually means no one needs it).

Posted by Geoffrey Jacoby <gj...@apache.org>.

Posted by James Taylor <ja...@apache.org>.