Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by 方银城 <fa...@apache.org> on 2020/02/24 13:07:12 UTC

[VOTE]: Release Apache dubbo-go v1.3.0 RC3

Hello Dubbo/Dubbogo Community,

  This is a call for vote to release Apache dubbo-go version v1.3.0 RC3.

  The release candidates:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/dubbo/dubbo-go/v1.3.0-rc3/

  Git tag for the release: https://github.com/apache/dubbo-go/tree/v1.3.0

  Hash for the release tag: 082cc62be11ae4ad3b04dfd0cbcca5dd2df1992d

  Release Notes: https://github.com/apache/dubbo-go/blob/1.3/CHANGE.md

  The artifacts have been signed with Key :F6C6A49DB4A11314, which can be
found in the keys file: https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/dubbo/KEYS

  The vote will be open for at least 72 hours or until necessary number of
votes are reached.

 Please vote accordingly:
 [ ] +1 approve
 [ ] +0 no opinion
 [ ] -1 disapprove with the reason

 Thanks,
 The Apache Dubbo-go Team

Re: [VOTE]: Release Apache dubbo-go v1.3.0 RC3

Posted by Jun Liu <li...@apache.org>.
+1 to release

I checked:

- signatures and hashes good
- NOTICE and LICENSE are fine
- tests passed on my Mac
- all files have ASF header

Jun

Posted by Ian Luo <ia...@gmail.com>.
I checked the following items. I vote +1 (binding) to this release.

Though I vote +1, you still own us a cancellation email to explain where
the flaw is in RC2 :)

[v]  Are release files in correct location?
[v] Are the digital signature and hashes correct?
[v] Do LICENSE and NOTICE files exists?
[v] Is the LICENSE and NOTICE text correct?
[v] Is the NOTICE year correct?
[x] Un-included software dependencies are not mentioned in LICENSE or
NOTICE?
[x] License information is not mentioned in NOTICE?
[x] Is there any 3rd party code contained inside the release? If so:
  [ ] Does the software have a compatible license?
  [ ] Are all software licenses mentioned in LICENSE?
  [ ] Is the full text of the licenses (or pointers to it) in LICENSE?
  Is any of this code Apache licensed? Do they have NOTICE files? If so:
    [ ] Have relevant parts of those NOTICE files been added to this NOTICE
file?
    [ ] Do all source files have ASF headers?
[v] Do the contents of the release match with what's tagged in version
control?
[x] Are there any unexpected binary files in the release?
[v] Can you compile from source? Are the instruction clear?

I vote with:
[v] +1 release the software
[ ] +0 not sure if it should be released
[ ] -1 don’t release the software because..

Regards,
-Ian.

Posted by KimmKing <ki...@apache.org>.
+1
Good news, this version contain a lot awesome features.

Posted by Ian Luo <ia...@gmail.com>.
+1, a email to cancel RC2 is required.

-Ian.

Posted by Jun Liu <li...@apache.org>.