Posted to dev@shale.apache.org by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/30 21:24:56 UTC

Re: svn commit: r451638 - in /shale/framework/trunk: shale-core/ shale-core/src/main/java/org/apache/shale/component/ shale-core/src/main/java/org/apache/shale/faces/ shale-core/src/main/java/org/apache/shale/renderer/ shale-core/src/main/java/org/ap

On 9/30/06, craigmcc@apache.org <cr...@apache.org> wrote:
> Author: craigmcc
> Date: Sat Sep 30 12:10:34 2006
> New Revision: 451638

> Log:
> Factor Commons Validator support out of shale-core into a new module
> "shale-validator".  We do not yet have any example or test applications
> using this code, so we cannot yet verify correct operation.

There is a validation example in the usecases app:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/shale/framework/trunk/shale-apps/shale-usecases/src/main/webapp/validator/

I was going to add the 'evenInteger' custom validation example from
the wiki [1] (which is working, in an example app of my own,) but
midterms have intervened.

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/shale/ShaleValidation

--
Wendy

Posted by Craig McClanahan <cr...@apache.org>.

> On 9/30/06, craigmcc@apache.org <cr...@apache.org> wrote:
> > Author: craigmcc
> > Date: Sat Sep 30 12:10:34 2006
> > New Revision: 451638

> > Log:
> > Factor Commons Validator support out of shale-core into a new module
> > "shale-validator".  We do not yet have any example or test applications
> > using this code, so we cannot yet verify correct operation.
>
> There is a validation example in the usecases app:
>

> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/shale/framework/trunk/shale-apps/shale-usecases/src/main/webapp/validator/

Thanks ... missed that because it wasn't tested by our automated suite.
I've just checked in the fix to add the dependency (and use the new tags).

I was going to add the 'evenInteger' custom validation example from
> the wiki [1] (which is working, in an example app of my own,) but
> midterms have intervened.
>
> [1] http://wiki.apache.org/shale/ShaleValidation

That's be great when you get done getting tested :-)

--
> Wendy

Craig