Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by blueboy6 <bl...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/10 17:53:22 UTC

[T5] Permalinks

Hello everyone,

I have interesting question.

Is it posible to create permalinks for my pages like:

www.test.com/TY45-234

I know that there is activation context but I need to do this in this
shorter way.

Or at least to take this permalink and to send it to other page as
activation context.

Impatiently waiting for reply. :)

Bojan Cincur

Re: [T5] Permalinks

Posted by blueboy6 <bl...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jakub,

I'm not sure that I got what you are suggesting to me?

Can you explain it a little bit to me.

Bojan

Re: [T5] Permalinks

Posted by Jakub Vlasak <jw...@gmail.com>.

Re: [T5] Permalinks

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.
Em Thu, 10 Dec 2009 16:49:25 -0200, blueboy6 <bl...@gmail.com> escreveu:

> TNX Thiago,
> this really helped me a lot :)

You're welcome!

> PS isn't url rewrite complicated to do when I have lots of diferent
> parts...
> (TWR-234, A34-TDS and so on) because I would need to create rule for all
> of them, I just read all documentation and didn't find anything similar.

You don't need to create a rule for each of them, as long as you have a
defined mapping between permalink and real URL.
You can think of URL rewriting as being string manipulation. The
documentation just shows simple examples for easy understanding.

Re: [T5] Permalinks

Posted by blueboy6 <bl...@gmail.com>.
TNX Thiago,

Re: [T5] Permalinks