Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by 马占雷 <20...@163.com> on 2013/08/29 09:07:53 UTC

hello

hi,
    My network does not connect to Internet. I want to install  "kafka-0.7.2-incubating-src.tgz (asc, md5)", so I can not exec shell " ./sbt update ./sbt package". My quesion is in this case how I can install the software?

mzl

Re: hello

Posted by Jun Rao <ju...@gmail.com>.
We don't have a binary release for 0.7.2. So you have to find a computer
with network to build the binary. For 0.8 beta1 release, we do have a
binary version that you can download.

Thanks,

Jun