Posted to dev@storm.apache.org by "P. Taylor Goetz" <pt...@gmail.com> on 2016/10/04 17:24:45 UTC

[DISCUSS] Receiving branch(es) for storm-jms

The IP Clearance for storm-jms has passed and we are clear to import the code.

What branches do we want it to land in?

My initial thoughts are master, 1.x and 1.0.x., but I’m curious to hear others’ thoughts.

-Taylor

Re: [DISCUSS] Receiving branch(es) for storm-jms

Posted by "P. Taylor Goetz" <pt...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the input. I’ll start with master and follow up with the other branches.

-Taylor

Posted by Satish Duggana <sa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jungtaek Lim <ka...@gmail.com>.