Posted to dev@kvrocks.apache.org by hulk <hu...@gmail.com> on 2022/07/15 16:52:03 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Kvrocks (Incubating) v2.1.0

Hi all,

This s a call for the vote to release Apache Kvrocks(incubating) v2.1.0

The release candidate:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/kvrocks/2.1.0/

Keys to verify the release candidate:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/kvrocks/KEYS

Git tag for the release:

https://github.com/apache/incubator-kvrocks/releases/tag/v2.1.0

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours or until the necessary number
of votes is reached.

If approved we will seek final release approval from the IPMC.

Please vote accordingly:

[ ] +1 approve

[ ] +0 no opinion

[ ] -1 disapprove with the reason

--
Best Regards,
- *Hulk Lin*

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Kvrocks (Incubating) v2.1.0

Posted by hulk <hu...@gmail.com>.
okay, thanks for tison's kind remind. I will send this vote and send the
new one based on suggestions.

Posted by tison <wa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by hulk <hu...@gmail.com>.
As discussed in thread:

Posted by hulk <hu...@gmail.com>.
+1 binding for myself

Posted by hulk <hu...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, tison.

Posted by tison <wa...@gmail.com>.
Another tip is that you KEY are not in the Web of Trust among Apache
committers. I don't regard it as a blocker but you can refer to these docs
for trying to join the WoT.

https://infra.apache.org/openpgp.html#wot
https://infra.apache.org/release-signing.html#web-of-trust

That said, when I verify the tarball, it gives:

gpg: Signature made 六  7/16 00:39:55 2022 CST
gpg:                using RSA key F77B887A4F25A9468C513E9AA3008E49B00F626B
gpg: Good signature from "hulk <hu...@apache.org>" [unknown]
gpg:          There is no indication that the signature belongs to the
owner.
Primary key fingerprint: F77B 887A 4F25 A946 8C51  3E9A A300 8E49 B00F 626B

If you're in the WoT, the WARNING line should vanish.

Best,
tison.

tison <wa...@gmail.com> 于2022年7月17日周日 11:30写道:

Posted by tison <wa...@gmail.com>.