Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by vaquar khan <va...@gmail.com> on 2019/10/12 00:10:08 UTC

Apache Calcite Geode

Hi All,

I am looking good examples or document /tutorials/sample code for Apache
Calcite Geode,unfortunately noting is available on net , only one  talk
from  tzolv.

I have raised  following question few month back and now able to connect
now  .

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/49411169/apache-calcite-geode-jdbc-adapte-not-working-with-gemfire-8-x-and-9-x/58343449#58343449

I am try to use Apache spark Job to load data on gemfire using Apache
Calcite Geode adopter .
I am also interested to create good reference for other users they are
facing same problems .

Any help greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Viquar khan

Re: Apache Calcite Geode

Posted by Andrei Sereda <an...@sereda.cc>.
Hi Viquar Khan,

Currently write operations (UPDATE / DELETE / INSERT) are not supported by
geode-calcite adapter. You need to load data using native API then query it
using Calcite.

There is some documentation on our website:
https://calcite.apache.org/docs/geode_adapter.html but it is by no means
comprehensive. Let me know if you'd like to improve it and we'll happily
accept your contribution.

Regards,
Andrei.