Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Lee Smith <le...@weblee.co.uk> on 2010/03/02 13:36:08 UTC

Optimize Index

Hi All

Is there a post request method to clean the index?

I have removed my index folder and restarted solr and its still showing documents in the stats.

I have run this post request: http://localhost:8983/solr/core1/update?optimize=true

I get no errors but the stats are still show my 4 documents

Hope you can advise.

Thanks

Re: Optimize Index

Posted by Lee Smith <le...@weblee.co.uk>.
Ha

Now I feel stupid !!

I had a misspell in the data path and you were correct.

Can I ask Erik was the command correct though ?

Thank you

Lee

Re: Optimize Index

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.