Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Rakesh Kumar <ra...@lyft.com> on 2018/08/28 20:10:24 UTC

An example of Integration test case

Hi,

I am writing my streaming application using Python SDK. I also want to
write an integration test cases. Do we have any good example of integration
test that I can refer?

Thank you,
Rakesh
--
Rakesh Kumar
Software Engineer

<https://www.lyft.com/>

Re: An example of Integration test case

Posted by Rakesh Kumar <ra...@lyft.com>.
Thank you Robin for your quick response.

Posted by Robin Qiu <ro...@google.com>.
Hi Rakesh,