Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Toshiaki Hatano <to...@verio.net> on 2013/04/30 00:38:50 UTC

Link misplaced on wiki

Hi,

I found there're misplace link in wiki page.
In "Developer's FAQ" page (http://cloudstack.apache.org/develop/developer-faq.html) section "Can non-committers still submit patches?", link on text "guide to committing to Apache CloudStack as a non-committer" points "http://cloudstack.apache.org/cloudstack/develop/non-contributors.html".
But the URL returns 404.

By googling and traversing directory, I found the page in "http://cloudstack.apache.org/develop/non-committer.html".
Could anyone correct this link?

Best Regards,
--
Toshiaki Hatano
Verio, an NTT Communications company

This email message is intended for the use of the person to whom it has been sent, and may contain information that is confidential or legally protected. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this message in error, you are not authorized to copy, distribute, or otherwise use this message or its attachments. Please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and permanently delete this message and any attachments. Verio Inc. makes no warranty that this email is error or virus free.  Thank you.

Re: Link misplaced on wiki

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com>.
On Mon, Apr 29, 2013 at 06:38:50PM -0400, Toshiaki Hatano wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I found there're misplace link in wiki page.
> In "Developer's FAQ" page (http://cloudstack.apache.org/develop/developer-faq.html) section "Can non-committers still submit patches?", link on text "guide to committing to Apache CloudStack as a non-committer" points "http://cloudstack.apache.org/cloudstack/develop/non-contributors.html".
> But the URL returns 404.
>
> By googling and traversing directory, I found the page in "http://cloudstack.apache.org/develop/non-committer.html".
> Could anyone correct this link?

Fixed!  Thanks for reporting this.