Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by MAHE Vincent RD-TECH-REN <v....@francetelecom.com> on 2005/10/20 15:49:57 UTC

Question about XSLTC

Hello,

I try to use XSLTC to have better performances with my Cocoon webapp.

In my file sitemap.xmap, I have replaced :
<xslt-processor-role>xalan</xslt-processor-role>
By
<xslt-processor-role>xsltc</xslt-processor-role>

It works fine but I would like to know where are stored the generated
and compiled XSLT files ?

Regards,

Vincent

Re: Question about XSLTC

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de>.
On 20.10.2005 15:49, MAHE Vincent RD-TECH-REN wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I try to use XSLTC to have better performances with my Cocoon webapp.
>
> In my file sitemap.xmap, I have replaced :
> <xslt-processor-role>xalan</xslt-processor-role>
> By
> <xslt-processor-role>xsltc</xslt-processor-role>
>
> It works fine but I would like to know where are stored the generated
> and compiled XSLT files ?

They get compiled and stored in memory. If the memory store is full,
they might get serialized to persistent store, but this has probably no
longer anything to do with the original compiled XSLT files. I don't
think we have an option to change the behaviour.

Jörg