Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Peter Courcoux <pe...@courcoux.biz> on 2002/12/01 15:40:39 UTC

Connection leaks?

Hi,

I'm using turbine 2.2-b3 with torque-3.0-b5-dev.

I have discovered that after some weeks of operation ( low volume )
postgres is reporting that max connections ( 32 ) reached and blocking
access to the db. Torque appears to be configured with maximum
connections of 10.

The only other access to the db is occasional psql and daily pgdump for
backup.

Has anyone got any clues as to how I might track this down?

Any help will be gratefully appreciated.

Thanks

Peter Courcoux

my Torque.properties has the following entries :-

torque.database.default=tolreg
torque.database.tolreg.adapter=postgresql

## Using torque's old pool
torque.dsfactory.tolreg.factory=org.apache.torque.dsfactory.TorqueDataSourceFactory
torque.dsfactory.tolreg.pool.defaultMaxConnections=10
torque.dsfactory.tolreg.pool.maxExpiryTime=3600
torque.dsfactory.tolreg.pool.connectionWaitTimeout=10
torque.dsfactory.tolreg.connection.driver = org.postgresql.Driver
torque.dsfactory.tolreg.connection.url =
jdbc:postgresql://127.0.0.1:5432/tolreg
torque.dsfactory.tolreg.connection.user = ?
torque.dsfactory.tolreg.connection.password = ?

torque.idbroker.cleverquantity=true