Posted to users@flex.apache.org by jaco <ja...@pixeldump.org> on 2016/05/07 06:43:15 UTC

updating flex sdk for intellij by own

hello,

I need to setup flex 4.15 + airSDK 22b, which is still unavailable via flex
sdk installer.
I don't wont' to bother to keep aligned with all Adobe releases, so just
want some info for preparing sdk by myself.
Trying to copy/merge airsdk into an existing flex sdk install folder, it
don't works (regardless the flavor you use, there are two: generic sdk and
flex).
Also tried a merge tool to look at some metadata to update, no luck.
Intellij just show a limited set of swc ignoring those of air.

Please provide info steps to obtain a working flex+air sdk

thanx in advance
Marco Fusetti aka Jaco

Re: updating flex sdk for intellij by own

Posted by After24 <vi...@after24.net>.
Hi,

The overlay process is explained here :
https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/multi/how-overlay-air-sdk-flex-sdk.html

Posted by jaco <ja...@pixeldump.org>.
hi,

taken some time to figure out the issue, using merge tool, copying just the
updated files and/or updating some metadata/xml I've got the finally the
lastest sdk.

Please confirm this is the way or suggest a better one.

thanx.