Posted to dev@freemarker.apache.org by Daniel Dekany <dd...@freemail.hu> on 2017/01/03 09:26:10 UTC

PPMC members, please check our January Poddling Report!

I have added our report to
https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/January2017. PPMC members, please
read it, and sign it off if you agree!

Tuesday, January 3, 2017, 8:53:12 AM, Jacopo Cappellato wrote:

> On Mon, Jan 2, 2017 at 8:18 PM, Daniel Dekany <dd...@freemail.hu> wrote:
>

>> Is there any "political" reason for not mentioning that we also plan
>> to try to make the project more attractive and more approachable by
>> making a branch which drops the very much significant legacy burden?
>> Or it's not a good idea until it's only a plan.
>

> It makes perfect sense to add what you have proposed to the report; in fact
> I think that in our last report there was already a mention to it. Will you
> take care of updating/completing the report and add it to the official Wiki
> page?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jacopo

 Daniel Dekany

Re: PPMC members, please check our January Poddling Report!

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@gmail.com>.
Signed off! Thank you

Jacopo

Posted by Daniel Dekany <dd...@freemail.hu>.
A friendly reminded... Today (January the 4th) is the official
deadline for this, so if you intend to take your time for this, then
do it soon. Thank you!

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@gmail.com>.
I would like to highlight that FreeMarker is, at the moment, the only
project in this batch of reports for which all mentors had signed it off.

Thank you!

Jacopo

Re: PPMC members, please check our January Poddling Report!

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Jan 4, 2017 at 4:39 PM, David E Jones <de...@dejc.com> wrote:

> Thank you Jacopo. Looking at it again a little bit ago it still shows as
> immutable. My guess is that my permission got
> reset and I'll need to request it again. It's very helpful that you signed
> it for me as I'm on site with a client today
> and not sure how quickly someone will get to adding the permission anyway.
>
> -David

Thank you David! I was unsure if it was appropriate for me to edit it for
you and I am glad it was helpful :-)

Jacopo

Re: PPMC members, please check our January Poddling Report!

Posted by David E Jones <de...@dejc.com>.

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Daniel Dekany <dd...@freemail.hu>.
At least now it stars the editor when I press Edit.

Posted by David E Jones <de...@dejc.com>.