Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by "Paibir, Ajay" <aj...@iona.com> on 2008/10/09 15:20:20 UTC

Using JAX-WS Dispatch with custom data binding.

Hi,

I have a use case where I need to use the JAX-WS Dispatch Instance with a custom data binding not the SourceDataBinding that get used for the
<T> Dispatch <file:///C:/Celtix/JavaDocs/jaxws-2_0-pfd-spec/javax/xml/ws/Dispatch.html> <T> createDispatch <file:///C:/Celtix/JavaDocs/jaxws-2_0-pfd-spec/javax/xml/ws/Service.html#createDispatch%28javax.xml.namespace.QName,%20java.lang.Class,%20javax.xml.ws.Service.Mode%29> (..., java.lang.Class<T> type, ...) call in org.apache.cxf.jaxws.ServiceImpl.

Is it possbile to configure this via cxf config to point to a custom data binding.?

I understand XMLBeans is supported with the JAX-WS Frontend. So how does the xmlbeans data binding get wired up with JAX-WS Dispatch or Provider ? Can some point to some example or system test.?

Regards
Ajay

Registered Number: 171387