Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com> on 2006/04/07 19:30:27 UTC

Re: [Myfaces Wiki] Update of "MyFacesExtensionsFilter" by MarioIvankovits

On 4/7/06, Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> wrote:
> The following page has been changed by MarioIvankovits:
> http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/MyFacesExtensionsFilter
>
> New page:
> = MyFaces Extensions Filter =

Mario,

Rather than trying to maintain two separate pages that provide the
same information, I'd suggest you update the MyFacesExtensionsFilter
web page and have the wiki point to that page instead.   End-users
don't need to be editing documentation on the MyFacesExtensionsFilter
anyways.

http://myfaces.apache.org/tomahawk/extensionsFilter.html

Re: [Myfaces Wiki] Update of "MyFacesExtensionsFilter" by MarioIvankovits

Posted by Mario Ivankovits <ma...@ops.co.at>.
Hi!
> http://myfaces.apache.org/tomahawk/extensionsFilter.html

Thanks alot, I searched a page but didnt find it - shame on me - I'll
change it.

Ciao,
Mario