Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Moataz Omar <mo...@future-soft.com> on 2002/08/13 13:46:32 UTC

fixed table size

Dear All

My problem is put a pic inside a table , but the pic size some times is large so the pic changes the table size . I want to make the table size that contains the pic fixed , I've used table-layout="fixed" but it doesn't work . My output file is rtf not pdf .

Best regards
Moataz

Re: fixed table size

Posted by "J.Pietschmann" <j3...@yahoo.de>.
Moataz Omar wrote:
> Dear All
>
> My problem is put a pic inside a table , but the pic size some times is
> large so the pic changes the table size . I want to make the table size
> that contains the pic fixed , I've used table-layout="fixed" but it
> doesn't work . My output file is rtf not pdf .

Try using the height and width propery on the
fo:external-graphic element.

J.Pietschmann