Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Dan Diephouse <da...@envoisolutions.com> on 2007/05/29 19:42:12 UTC

Closing committer votes... [was Re: [vote] Christopher Moesel as committer]

Hi Chris, Jeff,

Sorry for leaving these votes open for so long. I'm trying to figure out the
process for closing them. While I've done it before, Dan K informed me that
recently the process might have changed and we might need to get some IPMC
votes before we're able to officially close them (currently we have no
binding IPMC votes). I've pinged our mentors and am waiting an official
response. Thanks for your patience,

- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse