Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Bruce Schuchardt <bs...@pivotal.io> on 2016/06/07 17:07:49 UTC

IntelliJ code formatter - Please Read

If you are using IntelliJ and have used the eclipseFormatterProfile.xml
to configure the code-style of the editor please take a moment and
switch to the intellijIdeaCodeStyle.xml profile.

The Eclipse profile does not properly configure IntelliJ's code style.
Import-statements, for instance, are arranged completely differently if
you use the Eclipse profile and this can cause a lot of noise in diffs
on ReviewBoard.

Re: IntelliJ code formatter - Please Read

Posted by Jinmei Liao <ji...@pivotal.io>.
I am using the intellijIdeaCodeStyle.xml in my IntelliJ, but I still see
imports changes every time I made a change to the file. Here is the screen
shot for imports layout for the code style I imported. Is it the same as
yours?

--
Cheers

Jinmei