Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de> on 2003/08/11 14:54:23 UTC

[IMP] Code-Freeze tomorrow

As I will doing the release tomorrow morning, please don't check in
anything starting tomorrow morning at 9:00 european time until the
release process is finished.

Thanks
Carsten

RE: [IMP] Code-Freeze tomorrow

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de>.
Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

> On Monday, Aug 11, 2003, at 14:54 Europe/Rome, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
>
> > As I will doing the release tomorrow morning, please don't check in
> > anything starting tomorrow morning at 9:00 european time until the
> > release process is finished.
>
> WAIT! The first page of the documentation hasn't been upgraded!!
>
> This is our new marketing strategy and it *IS* a showstopper. The
> biggest of all!!

Yepp, Reinhard had just spotted this, too. So, I'm currently waiting
for the updates of the docs :)

Carsten

Re: [IMP] Code-Freeze tomorrow

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.

--
Stefano. [still alive after 1600km of driving, no car crashes this time
:-)]

Re: 2.1 Build Question

Posted by JD Daniels <jd...@datatrio.com>.
Yes the time is correct on my machine. without changing anything, it built
fine this morning with no errors. Just thought it was odd.

JD

Posted by Marcus Crafter <cr...@managesoft.com>.
Hi JD,

Is the date on your machine correct? This happens quite often when your
systems' date is behind and files (created on another system) appear to
be newer.

Cheers,

Marcus

On Tue, Aug 12, 2003 at 08:45:11AM -0800, JD Daniels wrote:
> I just got the 2.1 release.. and in my build output, there are many many
> warnings for
>
> Modified in the future.
>
> What does this mean?
>
> JD

     ,,$$$$$$$$$,      Marcus Crafter
    $:         $$$$:   ManageSoft GmbH
     ;$,    _/\ &&:'   60327 Frankfurt Germany
       '     /( &&&
           \_&&&&'
          &&&&.
    &&&&&&&:

2.1 Build Question

RE: [IMP] Code-Freeze tomorrow

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de>.
Steven Noels wrote:

> On 12/08/2003 12:17 Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
>
> > I will start with the procedure in 45 minutes, at 1:00 after lunch :)
>
> Bon appétit! ;-)

Merci!

Tata, I just started the build script!

Carsten

Re: [IMP] Code-Freeze tomorrow

Posted by Steven Noels <st...@outerthought.org>.
On 12/08/2003 12:17 Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

> I will start with the procedure in 45 minutes, at 1:00 after lunch :)

Bon appétit! ;-)

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org

RE: [IMP] Code-Freeze tomorrow

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de>.
Ok,

it seems we now have everything ready...

I will start with the procedure in 45 minutes, at 1:00 after lunch :)
So you have some time to do some last minutes fixes.

Carsten