Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by Luke Han <lu...@apache.org> on 2015/06/25 01:53:14 UTC

Fwd: Several questions about Kylin

Forward to mailing list for further answer.

For such question, I would like to recommend to read these slides we have
first:
http://www.slideshare.net/XuJiang2/kylin-hadoop-olap-engine?related=2

http://www.slideshare.net/YangLi43/design-cube-in-apache-kylin?related=1

Please feel free to let's know if there's any other question.

Thanks.