Posted to embperl@perl.apache.org by Jim Hamer <jh...@canada.com> on 2001/09/13 15:06:23 UTC

Re: Embperl Webhosting

Claude,

I have been down this road before. I too have tried to find an alternative
ISP, with no luck. However, all of my needs are being met by my current
arrangement.

I am writing embperl solutions which run on an ISP in Toronto, Canada.
Their name is Interlink Connectivity, phone (416) 785-4051. Url is
www.iplink.net.

My experience in trying to convince Bell Nexia to support embperl was a
colossal waist of time. I strongly recommend that you go with an ISP how
already does what you want.

Jim

Jim Hamer

Downtown Data Processing Inc.