Posted to legal-discuss@apache.org by po...@cs.teicrete.gr on 2013/08/27 11:06:12 UTC

open office book writing in native language

Hello,

I would like to ask if i can write an open office tutorial (commercial book)
in Greek language? Am i,as a writer, under any obligation to the apache
foundation? Are there any restrictions;

Is there any foundation representative here in Greece i could speak with to?

With regards,

Potirakis Antonis

Re: open office book writing in native language

Posted by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org>.
On Tue, Aug 27, 2013 at 5:06 AM,  <po...@cs.teicrete.gr> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I would like to ask if i can write an open office tutorial (commercial book)
> in Greek language? Am i,as a writer, under any obligation to the apache
> foundation? Are there any restrictions;
>
> Is there any foundation representative here in Greece i could speak with to?

Can ignore this one.  The same note was sent to the OpenOffice dev
list where we responded.  It is, at most, a routine trademark use
approval question.

For the record, here is the response:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/openoffice-dev/201308.mbox/%3CCAP-ksoi6ztzdKndODODM1hdATpk3khdypivJsuc-Mo9o5%3DPhuA%40mail.gmail.com%3E

Regards,