Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Paul Spencer <pa...@apache.org> on 2006/11/28 06:53:07 UTC

Are HostedQA and Selenium version in sync?

We are a little behind on plugin versions for Selenium and HostedQA.  I am bring this up
because :
  1) I am seeing failures on the HostedQA's site that I do not see when running
     the same test locally.
  2) Sometimes "mvn package -P hostedqa" fails when all of the results are "Passed".
  3) Sometimes "mvn package -P hostedqa" runs for a very long time (1 hour+)
     without completing.  I usually kill it believing it to be hung.

  Plugin              Version   Current
-------------------- --------- ---------
  selenium-core        0.7.0     0.8.1
  hostedqa-remote-ant  1.6.2     1.7.0

HostedQA is running 1.7.4-Beta

Is their a reason not to upgrade the plugin to the latest?

Paul Spencer

Re: Are HostedQA and Selenium version in sync?

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.

   http://www.autoriginate.com/support.jsp

--
Wendy

Re: Are HostedQA and Selenium version in sync?

Posted by Paul Spencer <pa...@apache.org>.
Wendy,

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.