Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/13 09:11:37 UTC

Apache OFBiz & FOSDEM January 30th & 31st January 2016

Hi all,

OFBiz contributors are planning to attend the FOSDEM event in Brussels,
Belgium on January 30th & 31, 2016.

Will you join them?

More information about the FOSDEM event can be found here:
https://fosdem.org/2016/

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>
OFBiz based solutions & services

OFBiz Extensions Marketplace
http://oem.ofbizci.net/oci-2/

Re: Apache OFBiz & FOSDEM January 30th & 31st January 2016

Posted by gil portenseigne <gi...@nereide.fr>.
Hello,

I don't know yet when i will be able to come but that's my will, see you
in Brussel !

Regards,

Gil

Posted by Sharan-F <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Eric

You can email me using my apache email sharan@apache.org and we can swap
phone details and then organise to meet up.

Thanks
Sharan

Re: Apache OFBiz & FOSDEM January 30th & 31st January 2016

Posted by Heidi Dehaes - Olagos <in...@gmail.com>.
ok i have to work until 18h in the evening in Brussels. After 18h i am free.
So we will see.

Do you have a private email address, then i send you my mobile phone number.

Regards,
Eric

Olagos bvba
Heidi Dehaes
Kerkstraat 34
2570 Duffel
Belgium
Tel. :     015/31 53 04
GSM :    0485/22 35 80
E-mail : info.olagos@gmail.com
http://www.olagos.eu
http://www.olagos.com
http://www.olagos.be
http://www.olagos.nl

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Eric,

I am aiming to arrive late in the afternoon. But can't tell for sure until
I leave on Friday.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>
OFBiz based solutions & services

OFBiz Extensions Marketplace
http://oem.ofbizci.net/oci-2/

Posted by Heidi Dehaes - Olagos <in...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sharan, Eric,

Posted by Heidi Dehaes - Olagos <in...@gmail.com>.
Hello Sharan,

Posted by Heidi Dehaes - Olagos <in...@gmail.com>.
I don't find a presentation from Ofbiz on that Saturday after 15h00 ?
Did i see wrong?
Eric

Olagos bvba
Heidi Dehaes