Posted to users@directory.apache.org by Anton Kouymitski <ko...@googlemail.com> on 2010/11/24 16:46:55 UTC

[ApacheDS] LDAP Controls

Hi all,

in Apache Directory Studio I would like to send additional LDAP control to
the server. Is it possible to configure in Directory Studio Controls and
Extensions?

The problem behind is: I need to browse Deleted Object container in AD and
to access it the LDAP search Control 1.2.840.113556.1.4.417 should be
included in the request.

thank you
kant

Re: [ApacheDS] LDAP Controls

Posted by Stefan Seelmann <se...@apache.org>.
If possible please check if existing issues match your requirement and
comment there.

Two candidates could be:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRSTUDIO-572
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRSTUDIO-476

Kind Regards,
Stefan

Re: [ApacheDS] LDAP Controls

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com>.
On 11/24/10 4:46 PM, Anton Kouymitski wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> in Apache Directory Studio I would like to send additional LDAP control to
> the server. Is it possible to configure in Directory Studio Controls and
> Extensions?

Sadly, no, you can't.