Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2019/08/25 08:15:43 UTC

[VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ 5.15.10 release (take #2)

Hi guys,

I'm submitting ActiveMQ 5.15.10 release to your vote.

This release includes dependency updates, and improvements.

Please take a look on the Release Notes for details:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311210&version=12345171

The Maven staging repository is:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheactivemq-1193

The dist staging repository is:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/activemq/activemq/5.15.10/

Git tag:
activemq-5.15.10

Please vote to approve this release:

[ ] +1 Approve the release
[ ] -1 Don't approve the release (please provide specific comments)

Thanks !
Regards
JB
--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ 5.15.10 release (take #2)

Posted by Christopher Shannon <ch...@gmail.com>.
I have added it in two locations:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/activemq/KEYS
https://github.com/apache/activemq/blob/master/KEYS

Once you revert the release commits on 5.15.x you can cherry-pick my commit
for your key from master into the branch:

https://github.com/apache/activemq/commit/7955cb4d1df0c3b5a4bc71c32b8b16fbaeb4281e

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Yeah, it's the correct one.

Posted by Christopher Shannon <ch...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Chris,

Posted by Christopher Shannon <ch...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,

Oh, thanks for pointing. It's weird as the PullRequest worked.

Regards
JB

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.
Hey JB,

[CANCEL][VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ 5.15.10 release (take #2)

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,

due to http test error and missing jbonofre key in KEYS file, I cancel
this release.

I will cut a new one tonight.

Regards
JB