Posted to dev@pirk.apache.org by Ellison Anne Williams <ea...@gmail.com> on 2016/08/25 16:23:34 UTC

[VOTE] - Pirk 0.1.0 Release (PPMC re-vote)

Hi,

This is the vote for release 0.1.0 of Apache Pirk (incubating); it is a
source-only release (no binary artifacts). We have to re-vote after
correcting the crypto export issues that IMPC members found.

As this vote reflects our crypto export corrections to our last candidate,
it will run until we have at least three +1 (binding) votes. [Mentors -
please let me know if this needs to run for 72 hours again and we will not
call it complete until at least 72 hours has passed]

The artifacts can be downloaded from the Nexus staging repo here
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachepirk-1004 OR
from the svn repo here
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/pirk/release/0.1.0/

All JIRAs completed for this release are tagged with 'FixVersion = 0.1.0'.
You can view the release note here: https://issues.apache.
org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12320320&version=12338109

The artifacts have been signed with Key : 1FD8849B

Please vote accordingly:

[ ] +1, accept RC as the official 0.1.0 release
[ ] -1, do not accept RC as the official 0.1.0 release because...

Thanks!

Re: [VOTE] - Pirk 0.1.0 Release (PPMC re-vote)

Posted by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, Billie!

I stand corrected :)

Posted by Billie Rinaldi <bi...@apache.org>.

Posted by Josh Elser <el...@apache.org>.

Posted by Suneel Marthi <su...@gmail.com>.
Nope, that should be fine.

Posted by Walter Ray-Dulany <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Tim Ellison <t....@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ellison Anne Williams <ea...@gmail.com>.
As we have three +1 (binding) votes, this re-vote is now closed. I will
submit the vote again to general@incubator. Thanks!

Posted by Tim Ellison <t....@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

Regards,
Tim

Posted by Suneel Marthi <sm...@apache.org>.
+1 binding

1. Verified the ReadMe for Export controls
2. Verified Hashs and Sigs
3. RAT check passes
4. Clean build from Source and all tests pass

Posted by Ellison Anne Williams <ea...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

- Verified SHA1, MD5, and signature for artifact
- Checked L&N files - all reflect source-only
- Successfully built the code and ran the tests
- RAT checks pass
- Export information contained in README

Posted by Suneel Marthi <sm...@apache.org>.