Posted to users@solr.apache.org by Somnath Kumar <so...@gmail.com> on 2022/12/24 20:34:10 UTC

How to attach IntelliJ as debugger for locally compile solr on mac

Hello, I am trying to debug Solr using Intellij on mac. This is for solr
that I have locally compiled from from the latest source code (version 9)
that I got from github. Can someone please point me to documentation on how
to do this?

Thanks

Som