Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by alby <zi...@virgilio.it> on 2007/05/03 18:03:49 UTC

Axis2: mtom and XMLBeans

Hi all,
I'm getting start with axis2 and I have a doubt...: is it possible to use
MTOM with XMLBeans databinding or do I have to use ADB? I tried to adapt the
MTOM guide example to XMLBeans but i wasn't able to make it work...
dario

Re: Axis2: mtom and XMLBeans

Posted by robert lazarski <ro...@gmail.com>.
You have to use adb. There is a jira for xmlbeans and mtom but no work has
been started yet:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-1031

Robert