Posted to users@camel.apache.org by "Vanshul.Chawla" <Va...@target.com> on 2016/03/28 14:43:37 UTC

Camel dependency query

Hello All,

I have a query on Camel dependency jars.

Does Camel loads all jars or invokes required classes for each transaction or it loads only when jar is started and then caches these jars/classes? So we are planning to put all dependency jars at a NAS location so that all server always use same version of jars from that mounted NAS. So just thinking if it loads jars at each transaction we will be burdening NAS and if it loads only once, we should be good.

Vanshul