Posted to user@hivemind.apache.org by "Howard M. Lewis Ship" <hl...@comcast.net> on 2004/04/15 00:42:08 UTC

RE: Status update

A lazy part of me just doesn't want to muck up the module format any further. I think it will be
less typing for developers, and easier to document (as HiveDoc) as an attribute on <implementation>
than as a new tag enclosing <implementation>.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Tapestry: Java Web Components