Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Kai Feng Zhang <zh...@cn.ibm.com> on 2010/09/07 11:38:17 UTC

Re: Inline patch available on Shindig trunk version

Hi Paul,

I am working on the inline gadget things from IBM. As your feedback "I'd
also like to see the gadget metadata code moved to GadgetsHandler, instead
of one-off servlets.",
I have 2 one-off servlets, first is to get a default gadget rendering
type(inline or iframe as a property setting at server side), second is used
to generate the UI code of gadget setting
dialog.

I think the first one is OK to put code logic into GadgetsHandler.java, but
the second servlet has nothing to do with any metadata or config thing, so
I'd like to leave it alone.

What do you think? Thank you very much.

Best Regards,

Kevin, Zhang Kai Feng
IBM Project Vulcan Development
IBM China Software Development Lab

Posted by Paul Lindner <pl...@linkedin.com>.
Sounds good to me.  Let me know if I can help you with the GadgetsHandler.
 Ziv Horesh can also help you with it.